Businesses are increasingly incorporating data into their marketing efforts in order to create more personalized customer experiences and better measure ROI, according to a recent report from Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey of 234 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world.
Some 60% respondents say creating more personalized customer experiences is an important objective of using data as part of their marketing efforts; 51% say measuring data-driven ROI is a top goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue