The report was based on comScore Media Metrix data measuring both desktop and mobile unique visits/viewers from the United States to digital properties during December 2015.
Google Sites ranked as the top multi-platform property, with 248 million unique visitors/viewers across desktop and mobile.
Facebook was second (219 million UVs), followed by Yahoo (205 million), Amazon (199 million), and Microsoft (192 million).
About the research: The report was comScore Media Metrix data measuring both desktop and mobile unique visits/viewers from the United States to digital properties during December 2015.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups