The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say their job is somewhat stressful and 7% say it is very stressful.
Another 27% say their job is not too stressful, and 3% say it is not stressful at all.
Nearly one-third (32%) of senior marketers say the the more stressful the situation, the more productive they are; 60% say a little bit of stress motivates them but too much impedes their productivity; 8% say they are less productive with any level of stress.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Continue reading "How Stressful Are Senior Marketing Jobs?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]