Which software programs and digital platforms do small business owners recommend most to their peers?
The businesses surveyed are all based in North America and employ fewer than 50 people.
WordPress, Mailchimp, Authorize, Google, Square, and PayPal are the most recommended digital brands by small businesses owners, the survey found.
Other key findings from the report:
- Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter all are trending positively with small business owners.
- Wave's free back office software is gaining popularity with small businesses.
- Yelp continues to be viewed very negatively by small business owners.
Check out this infographic to see how popular brands fared in 1Q16 compared with 4Q15 results:
About the research: The report was based on 1Q16 data from the ratings of 7,500 small business owners.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees