Which software programs and digital platforms do small business owners recommend most to their peers?
The businesses surveyed are all based in North America and employ fewer than 50 people.
WordPress, Mailchimp, Authorize, Google, Square, and PayPal are the most recommended digital brands by small businesses owners, the survey found.
Other key findings from the report:
- Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter all are trending positively with small business owners.
- Wave's free back office software is gaining popularity with small businesses.
- Yelp continues to be viewed very negatively by small business owners.
Check out this infographic to see how popular brands fared in 1Q16 compared with 4Q15 results:
About the research: The report was based on 1Q16 data from the ratings of 7,500 small business owners.
Continue reading "Small Business Owners' Favorite Digital Tools and Platforms" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]
- Five Problems That Drive Customer Churn [Infographic]
- The Rise of the Self-Service B2B Buyer
- Five Lessons Marketers Can Learn From Online Reviews
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions