Which software programs and digital platforms do small business owners recommend most to their peers?
To find out, Alignable polled 7,500 small business owners in 1Q16 about how likely they are to recommend popular digital brands. Each product/service was then assigned an NPS score.
The businesses surveyed are all based in North America and employ fewer than 50 people.
WordPress, Mailchimp, Authorize, Google, Square, and PayPal are the most recommended digital brands by small businesses owners, the survey found.
Other key findings from the report:
- Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter all are trending positively with small business owners.
- Wave's free back office software is gaining popularity with small businesses.
- Yelp continues to be viewed very negatively by small business owners.
Check out this infographic to see how popular brands fared in 1Q16 compared with 4Q15 results:
About the research: The report was based on 1Q16 data from the ratings of 7,500 small business owners.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads