Consumers say Disney is the most authentic global brand, followed by BMW, according to a recent research from Cohn & Wolfe.
The report was based on data from a survey of 12,000 consumers in 14 countries. Respondents were asked whether they find major brands to be "open and honest" and then to evaluate each company on seven key attributes of authenticity.
Some 75% of consumers surveyed say they do not believe brands are open and honest in general.
After Disney and BMW, Microsoft ranks as the next most authentic brand; Amazon, Apple, Intel, Audi, Samsung, Adidas, and Lego round out the rest of the top 10.
Check out the report to see the full list of the top 100 brands, as well as a breakdown of the results by country and industry.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 12,000 consumers in 14 countries.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth
- The Most Valuable Global Brands
- Branding vs. Brand Identity: Five Key Differences and How to Do Both Effectively
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break