The report was based on March 2016 US data from SEMrush's database of more than 80 million keywords.
The researchers looked at the average price paid per click and removed terms with a competition score of less than 0.3.
The most expensive Google AdWords keyword combination is "best mesothelioma lawyer" ($935.71). Mesothelioma is a cancerous tumor that is at the center of many asbestos-related lawsuits.
Terms related to lawyers or lawsuits account for 78% of the top 100 most expensive terms, and nine of the top 10.
About the research: The report was based on March 2016 US data from SEMrush's database of more than 80 million keywords.
Continue reading "The 100 Most Expensive Google AdWords Keywords" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts
- Social Media vs. SEO: 9 Key Differences Between the Tactics [Infographic]
- SEO Expert Survey: Traffic, Budget, and Time Trends