The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
The most popular types of videos being created by SMBs are how-tos (50% of respondents say so).
Product/service overviews (43%) and general brand pieces (39%) are next.
Those are followed by virtual tours (22%), customer testimonials (21%), and event promotions/recaps (19%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends