The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
The most popular types of videos being created by SMBs are how-tos (50% of respondents say so).
Product/service overviews (43%) and general brand pieces (39%) are next.
Those are followed by virtual tours (22%), customer testimonials (21%), and event promotions/recaps (19%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Continue reading "The Most Popular Types of SMB Marketing Videos" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling
- How to Create a Corporate Video Brief: Use This Easy Template