Some 85% of small and medium-sized businesses are now using video or intend to use video in the near future as part of their marketing efforts, according to a recent report from Magisto.
The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
The most popular types of videos being created by SMBs are how-tos (50% of respondents say so).
Product/service overviews (43%) and general brand pieces (39%) are next.
Those are followed by virtual tours (22%), customer testimonials (21%), and event promotions/recaps (19%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers