Some 84% of professional marketers and 55% of SMB owners say they have developed or outsourced the creation of at least one video for marketing purposes in the previous 12 months, according to recent research from Animoto.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 professional marketers and 1,012 owners of small- and medium-sized businesses (firms that employ between 3-100 people) in the United States.
Just over three-quarters (76.5%) of professional marketers and SMB owners who use video marketing say the tactic has a direct impact on their business.
Moreover, 60% say they plan to increase investment in video next year.
For more key findings from the report, check out the infographic:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 professional marketers and 1,012 owners of small- and medium-sized businesses (firms that employ between 3-100 people) in the United States.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations