The Harris Poll 2016 EquiTrend Study was based on data from a survey of 97,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked to assess more than 3,800 brands, including 200 media brands.
The researchers assigned a brand equity score for each company based on three factors: familiarity, quality, and purchase consideration. The full methodology can be found here.
Netflix received the highest brand equity score of any media company and ranks 34th among all brands (media and non-media) evaluated by The Harris Poll.
YouTube ranks as the top social network; ABC and CBS tie as the broadcast networks with the highest brand equity scores.
About the research: The Harris Poll 2016 EquiTrend Study was based on data from a survey of 97,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked to assess more than 3,800 brands, including 200 media brands.
Continue reading "The Media Companies With the Most Brand Equity" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Honesty and Integrity Pay: The Benefits of Truth-Based Marketing
- Top 5 Sentiment Analysis Tools
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World's Top 10 'Brand Guardian,' Most Famous, and Most Reputable CEOs