AT&T was the second biggest advertiser ($3.9 billion) in the US in 2015, followed by General Motors ($3.5 billion), Comcast ($3.4 billion), Verizon ($2.7 billion), Ford ($2.7 billion), American Express ($2.3 billion), Fiat Chrysler ($2.2 billion), Amazon ($2.2 billion), and Samsung ($2.1 billion).
About the research: The report was based on Ad Age Datacenter 2015 estimates of total United States advertising spending by companies, including both traditional and digital channels.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]
- How to Identify What Advertising Strategy Is Best for Your Business: Rebecca Bugger on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising