AT&T was the second biggest advertiser ($3.9 billion) in the US in 2015, followed by General Motors ($3.5 billion), Comcast ($3.4 billion), Verizon ($2.7 billion), Ford ($2.7 billion), American Express ($2.3 billion), Fiat Chrysler ($2.2 billion), Amazon ($2.2 billion), and Samsung ($2.1 billion).
About the research: The report was based on Ad Age Datacenter 2015 estimates of total United States advertising spending by companies, including both traditional and digital channels.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show