The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2016 of 10,000 consumers in the United States. Respondents were asked to rate their most recent interactions with the websites of companies in 20 industries.
Firms that received at least 100 responses were then assigned a rating by subtracting the percent of negative scores from the percent of positive scores.
USAA Bank received the highest rating (76% of respondents were very or completely satisfied with their last interaction with the company's website), Regions Bank ranked second, followed by USAA Insurance and Amazon.
Health Net received the lowest rating (only 25% of respondents were very or completely satisfied with their last interaction with the company's website), followed by Comcast, Days Inn, Fujitsu, Compaq, and Motel 6.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2016 of 10,000 consumers in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]