The report was based on data from a survey of 244 businesspeople (owners, executives, salespeople, marketers, etc.) who work for firms in the United States (49% B2B, 25% B2C, 26% hybrid).
Some 45% of respondents say email is one of the most effective online tactics for lead generation; 45% also say content marketing is one of the most effective tactics.
Other top channels include social media marketing (39% rank it as one of the most effective tactics), landing page/website optimization (38%), and SEO (38%).
Respondents say content marketing is the hardest lead generation tactic (47% cite it as one of the most difficult to execute); social media marketing is seen as the second-hardest tactic to execute (44%), followed by SEO (36%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 244 businesspeople (owners, executives, salespeople, marketers, etc.) who work for firms in the United States (49% B2B, 25% B2C, 26% hybrid).
Continue reading "The Most Effective Digital Lead Generation Channels" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Buyers Are Back: Three Ways Your Marketing Team Can Profit
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021