The report was based on data from a 2Q16 survey of 8,000 consumers in the United States.
Some 55% of Generation Z and 48% of Millennial respondents say they are willing to click on a mobile ad if given the right mix of branding, convenience, and promotional offering.
However, most Generation X, Baby Boomer, and Greatest Generation consumers say they will not click on a mobile ad no matter what the content.
Some 19% of Millennial, 17% of Generation X, and 14% of Baby Boomer respondents say viewing an ad with a coupon or promotion is the thing that would motivate them most to click on a mobile unit.
For Generation Z, the top motivator is an ad from a familiar brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a 2Q16 survey of 8,000 consumers in the United States.
Continue reading "What Motivates Consumers to Click on Mobile Ads?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022