The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Online ads are seen as having the third-easiest ROI measurability after email and search. Direct mail ranks fourth.
webinars are seen has having the hardest ROI measurability, followed by events/conferences and content marketing.
Some 74% of executives say they would increase spend on digital channels if it were easier to track ROI; 71% say they would increase cross-channel spend if ROI measurement were easier.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- Mastering the Revenue Attribution Puzzle: Tish Millsap on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unraveling the Mysteries of Marketing Attribution | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Seven GA4 Metrics to Help You Master User Behavior Analysis
- The Fight Against Bot Traffic: Three Ways Marketing and Security Can Partner
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies: Jodi Daniels on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Standards Will Solve Data Clean Room Issues—Here's How