The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Online ads are seen as having the third-easiest ROI measurability after email and search. Direct mail ranks fourth.
Webinars are seen has having the hardest ROI measurability, followed by events/conferences and content marketing.
Some 74% of executives say they would increase spend on digital channels if it were easier to track ROI; 71% say they would increase cross-channel spend if ROI measurement were easier.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Advanced Measurement Strategies: Metrics That Actually Matter
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring Online Event Success [Infographic]
- How to Improve Marketing Attribution Without Burdening Your Sales Team
- Chin up, Marketers: The Demise of Third-Party Cookies Isn't All Bad
- How to Marry Offline and Online Attribution Data for a 360 View in Google Analytics