The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Online ads are seen as having the third-easiest ROI measurability after email and search. Direct mail ranks fourth.
Webinars are seen has having the hardest ROI measurability, followed by events/conferences and content marketing.
Some 74% of executives say they would increase spend on digital channels if it were easier to track ROI; 71% say they would increase cross-channel spend if ROI measurement were easier.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Continue reading "Which Marketing Channels Have the Best ROI Measurability?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Metrics & ROI:
- How to Implement Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: Rajkumar Venkatesan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Email Metrics to Optimize Your Campaigns [Infographic]
- Analyzing the Analyst: A Guide to Holistic Analytics for Tracking the Right Metrics
- Measuring Customer LTV: Marketers' Top Approaches and Challenges
- Seven B2B Sales Metrics That Can Help You Plan Your Marketing Strategy