The report was based on data from a survey of 183 brand and agency marketers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Some 86% of respondents say text PPC ads have been an effective marketing channel for their business this year.
Remarketing units rank second (65% say they have been effective), followed by mobile (56%), social (42%), shopping (31%), and display (21%).
Some 83% of respondents say they feel good or very good about their PPC success this year; 11% say their efforts have been fair, 6% say poor, and 1% very poor.
There is some divergence between the views of brand and agency marketers: 20% of brands say they feel very good about how they're faring in the current PPC market, whereas 29% of agencies say the same.
Two-thirds (68%) of respondents say they feel better about the PPC advertising market this year vs. last year.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 183 brand and agency marketers from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24
- Five Google Display Network Best-Practices [Infographic]