The report was based on data from 50 global premium online publishers and broadcasters collected between February 2015 and April 2016.
Some 33% of video ads served on the sites examined were mid-rolls in April 2016, up from 19% in February 2015.
Pre-roll remains the most popular video ad format, though its share dropped from 75% of all video ads served in March 2015 to 60% in April 2016.
Post-roll accounted for 7% of all video ads served in April 2016.
About the research: The report was based on data from 50 global premium online publishers and broadcasters collected between February 2015 and April 2016.
Continue reading "The Rise of Mid-Roll Video Ads" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022