The report was based on data from a survey of more than 26,000 people in the US, UK, and Brazil. Respondents were asked to name which brands they love the most, as well as to rank brands in specific verticals.
Samsung ranks as the fourth most-loved brand by US consumers; Sony is fifth, followed by Google, Amazon, Fitbit, Facebook, and Wal-Mart.
Survey respondents were also asked to rate how much the brands they love are fun (holds my attention in an entertaining way), relevant (gives me clear and customized information I want, when I want it), engaging (identifies with my individual needs and wants), social (helps me connect with others), and helpful (is efficient, easy, and adapts over time).
US consumers rank Netflix as the most fun brand, Fitbit as the most relevant brand, Apple as the most engaging brand, Facebook as the most social brand, and Amazon as the most helpful brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 26,000 consumers in the US, UK, and Brazil.
Continue reading "The Most Loved, Fun, Relevant, Engaging, Social, and Helpful Brands" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Honesty and Integrity Pay: The Benefits of Truth-Based Marketing
- Top 5 Sentiment Analysis Tools
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World's Top 10 'Brand Guardian,' Most Famous, and Most Reputable CEOs