The report was based on data from a survey of more than 200 B2B executives (50% work for firms with 50 or fewer employees).
Some 46% of respondents say their B2B firm makes extensive use of marketing automation tools, whereas 32% say their B2B firm makes limited use of marketing automation tools.
Respondents say the top goals of using marketing automation tools are improving lead nurturing (63% cite it as a goal), increasing lead generation (59%), and increasing sales revenue (46%).
B2B marketers say the top barriers to marketing automation success are lack of an effective strategy (49% cite it as an issue), inadequate contact data quality (39%), and the complexity of systems (37%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 200 B2B executives (50% work for firms with 50 or fewer employees).
Continue reading "How B2B Companies Are Using Marketing Automation" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations