Digital advertising and customer events are marketers' top areas for planned investment in 2017, according to recent research from Autopilot.
The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision-makers based in the United States.
Some 30% of marketers say they plan to invest in digital advertising in 2017, and 30% plan to invest in customer events.
Other top areas for planned investment include email marketing (26% of marketers plan to invest), social media (26%), content development (24%), and customer loyalty (24%).
Marketers say their biggest priorities for 2017 are to grow brand awareness (23% cite it as their top goal), to convert more leads to sales (20.4%), and to generate more leads (18.4%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision makers based in the United States.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Recognize When It's Time to Expand Into New Digital Marketing Channels
- Direct Mail Marketing in 2023: Top Challenges and Trends
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy