The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision-makers based in the United States.
Some 30% of marketers say they plan to invest in digital advertising in 2017, and 30% plan to invest in customer events.
Other top areas for planned investment include email marketing (26% of marketers plan to invest), social media (26%), content development (24%), and customer loyalty (24%).
Marketers say their biggest priorities for 2017 are to grow brand awareness (23% cite it as their top goal), to convert more leads to sales (20.4%), and to generate more leads (18.4%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 505 marketing decision makers based in the United States.
Continue reading "Marketers' Top Investment Priorities for 2017" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]
- Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]
- How to Build an Effective B2B Customer Retention Plan