The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 300 online marketers.
Respondents say the types of visual content they use most frequently are stock photos (35% say they use them most often), original graphics (30%), and videos/presentations (15%).
Marketers say original infographics are the most effective visual content type (42% cite them as most effective). Original charts/data visualizations rank second (26%).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 300 online marketers.
Continue reading "How Digital Marketers Are Using Visual Content [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends