The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 300 online marketers.
Respondents say the types of visual content they use most frequently are stock photos (35% say they use them most often), original graphics (30%), and videos/presentations (15%).
Marketers say original infographics are the most effective visual content type (42% cite them as most effective). Original charts/data visualizations rank second (26%).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 300 online marketers.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]