Most digital marketers (90%) say more than half of the content they create includes some sort of visual element (image, graphic, video, etc.), according to recent research Venngage.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 300 online marketers.
Respondents say the types of visual content they use most frequently are stock photos (35% say they use them most often), original graphics (30%), and videos/presentations (15%).
Marketers say original infographics are the most effective visual content type (42% cite them as most effective). Original charts/data visualizations rank second (26%).
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 300 online marketers.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers