The report was based on data from an analysis of cart-abandonment email campaigns sent by 500 major retail/e-commerce brands.
Emails sent an hour after customers have abandoned online shopping carts/booking forms have an average conversion rate of 6.33%, nearly double the rate of those sent within less than an hour later (3.14%) and those sent between one hour and two hours later (3.41%).
Cart-abandonment emails sent more than 24 hours after a site visit have the lowest conversion rates (1.74%), on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]