The report was based on data from an analysis of cart-abandonment email campaigns sent by 500 major retail/e-commerce brands.
Emails sent an hour after customers have abandoned online shopping carts/booking forms have an average conversion rate of 6.33%, nearly double the rate of those sent within less than an hour later (3.14%) and those sent between one hour and two hours later (3.41%).
Cart-abandonment emails sent more than 24 hours after a site visit have the lowest conversion rates (1.74%), on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends