The report was based on data from an analysis of cart-abandonment email campaigns sent by 500 major retail/e-commerce brands.
Emails sent an hour after customers have abandoned online shopping carts/booking forms have an average conversion rate of 6.33%, nearly double the rate of those sent within less than an hour later (3.14%) and those sent between one hour and two hours later (3.41%).
Cart-abandonment emails sent more than 24 hours after a site visit have the lowest conversion rates (1.74%), on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability