Which metrics and KPIs are most often reported to CMOs and other top marketers? Do high-performing brands pay closer attention to certain types of metrics or KPIs?
To find out, Allocadia surveyed 200 people who work for companies with $20 million to $2.5 billion in annual revenue. The brands included in the survey were in 13 verticals (B2B and B2C) and based primarily in North America, though some European organizations were included.
Activity-based metrics/KPIs (clicks, visits, likes, etc) are the most reported to CMOs/top marketers (57% receive such metrics).
Marketing funnel metrics (inquiries, conversions, etc.) are second (48%), followed by metrics/KPIs that measure Marketing's contribution to the business (47%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 of the Best Marketing Analytics Tools to Try in 2020
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement