The report was based on data from a survey of 4,535 adults in the United States conducted in the 24 hours following the 2017 game. Respondents were asked: "What Super Bowl ad stood out the most to you and why?"
The researchers then used OdinText's analytics tool to determine what share of the "why" responses were positive versus negative.
Budweiser's "Born the Hard Way" ad featuring the immigrant story of one of its founders had the highest recall, but more than one-third (37%) of the reaction was negative.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]