The report was based on data from a survey of 418 people who had recently played a significant role in an important B2B technology purchase decision for their organization.
B2B technology buyers rate free trials and product demos as the two most helpful information sources for evaluating vendors; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks as the third most helpful source.
Buyers say the most trustworthy B2B technology information source is free trials; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks second, followed by product demos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]