The report was based on data from a survey of 418 people who had recently played a significant role in an important B2B technology purchase decision for their organization.
B2B technology buyers rate free trials and product demos as the two most helpful information sources for evaluating vendors; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks as the third most helpful source.
Buyers say the most trustworthy B2B technology information source is free trials; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks second, followed by product demos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads