The report was based on data from a survey of 418 people who had recently played a significant role in an important B2B technology purchase decision for their organization.
B2B technology buyers rate free trials and product demos as the two most helpful information sources for evaluating vendors; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks as the third most helpful source.
Buyers say the most trustworthy B2B technology information source is free trials; referrals from friends/colleagues/peers ranks second, followed by product demos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)