The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November and December 2016 of 179 B2B marketers in the United States. Respondents work for firms in a range of industries, with the largest share coming from the software (39%) and business services (17%) verticals.
The most applied digital channels by B2B marketers are social media (95%), email (93%), and organic search (91%).
Email ranks as the top channel for driving leads (73% of respondents say it does so), followed by organic search (70%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Measurement of ABM Depends on These Four Steps
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide