What are the average salaries of common inbound marketing, content marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) jobs?
Conductor examined publicly available salary data available on Indeed, Glassdoor, and Payscale for nine marketing job titles in the United States: director of marketing, marketing manager, account manager, SEO specialist, content marketing specialist, social media manager, SEO manager, content manager, and content director.
Directors of marketing have the highest average annual salary ($105,038) among the positions examined.
Social media managers have the lowest average salary ($55,793) among the positions examined.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020