What are the average salaries of common inbound marketing, content marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) jobs?
Conductor examined publicly available salary data available on Indeed, Glassdoor, and Payscale for nine marketing job titles in the United States: director of marketing, marketing manager, account manager, SEO specialist, content marketing specialist, social media manager, SEO manager, content manager, and content director.
Directors of marketing have the highest average annual salary ($105,038) among the positions examined.
Social media managers have the lowest average salary ($55,793) among the positions examined.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]