Rolex is the company with the best reputation among consumers worldwide, according to recent research from the Reputation Institute. The report was based on data from more than 170,000 ratings of companies in 1Q17 by consumers from around the world.
The researchers included firms in the final ranking if the firms have significant presences in the 15 largest economies, if they have above-average reputations in their home countries, and if they're known by more than 40% of global consumers.
Each firm was assigned a RepTrak score by the researchers based on its reputation in seven areas: products/services, innovation, workplace, governance, citizenship, leadership, and performance.
Rolex received the highest RepTrak score (80) among the companies examined. The brand earned the No. 1 spot thanks to its strong reputation with consumers across all seven performance areas, especially quality of products/services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]