The report was based on Zenith's global advertising data for past years as well as spend projections through 2019.
Internet ad spend is expected to reach $205 billion in 2017, and projected to account for 37% of all global ad spend this year, up from 34% in 2016.
Advertisers are expected to spend $192 billion on traditional television advertising in 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]