The report was based on Zenith's global advertising data for past years as well as spend projections through 2019.
Internet ad spend is expected to reach $205 billion in 2017, and projected to account for 37% of all global ad spend this year, up from 34% in 2016.
Advertisers are expected to spend $192 billion on traditional television advertising in 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising