The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November and December 2016 among 314 marketing professionals who work in a wide range of industries.
Some 56% of respondents whose companies are looking to hire in 2017 plan to look for staff with digital marketing expertise; 35% plan to look for creative services expertise; and 27% plan to look for marketing operations expertise.
Some 24% of digital marketers surveyed say they at least occasionally search for new job opportunities; 27% of creative services professionals surveyed say they at least occasionally search for new job opportunities.
The most in-demand digital marketing areas of expertise with employers are digital advertising, content creation/curation, content strategy, social media, email, and SEO.
The most in-demand creative services areas of expertise with employers are graphic design, Web design, and visual design.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November and December 2016 of 314 marketing professionals across a wide range of industries.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs