The report was based on analysis of 74.5 million 4Q16 visits to more than 64,000 lead generation landing pages created by Unbounce customers in 10 industries (travel, real estate, business consulting, business services, credit/lending, health, higher education, home improvement, legal, and vocational studies/job training).
The median conversion rate for landing pages written at a sixth-grade language level (measured using the Flesch readability test) is nearly double that of pages written at a university level, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z