The report was based on analysis of 74.5 million 4Q16 visits to more than 64,000 lead generation landing pages created by Unbounce customers in 10 industries (travel, real estate, business consulting, business services, credit/lending, health, higher education, home improvement, legal, and vocational studies/job training).
The median conversion rate for landing pages written at a sixth-grade language level (measured using the Flesch readability test) is nearly double that of pages written at a university level, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]