The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2017 of 217 marketing leaders in 19 industries.
Some 71% of respondents say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge in proving ROI.
Aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest challenge (49% cite it as an issue), followed by attributing leads to revenue (47%), collecting the right data (45%), and determining the right KPIs to measure (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Measure the ROI of Your B2B Content Marketing Campaigns
- From Data to Actionable Intelligence: How Not to Sabotage Good Data With Bad Reporting
- Measuring Sponsorship ROI: Marketers' Favorite Metrics
- The Biggest Barriers to Successful Marketing Attribution
- Creating Weekly SEO Reports Doesn't Have to Suck