The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2017 of 217 marketing leaders in 19 industries.
Some 71% of respondents say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge in proving ROI.
Aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest challenge (49% cite it as an issue), followed by attributing leads to revenue (47%), collecting the right data (45%), and determining the right KPIs to measure (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 of the Best Marketing Analytics Tools to Try in 2020
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement