The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2017 of 217 marketing leaders in 19 industries.
Some 71% of respondents say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge in proving ROI.
Aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest challenge (49% cite it as an issue), followed by attributing leads to revenue (47%), collecting the right data (45%), and determining the right KPIs to measure (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line
- How Content Intelligence Can Empower Your Business [Infographic]
- Data-Driven Marketing: How (and Why) to Move From Siloed Reporting to Data Ownership
- How to Use Your Marketing Analytics Smartly