The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 adults in the United States.
Some 65% of respondents say they emotionally connect with a brand that makes them feel like it cares about people like themselves.
Other top reasons cited for emotionally connecting with brands include feeling like the company is making a positive difference in the world (55% cite) and feeling like the company gets them (45%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]