The report was based on data from a survey of 284 women in the United States with at least one child age 18 or younger living in their household.
Moms self-report spending 3 hours and 31 minutes, on average, each day using the Internet, compared with 2 hours and 18 minutes watching television and 1 hour and 44 minutes listening to radio.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]