The report was based on data from an online survey of 269 consumers.
Some 20% of consumer say they like online ads, one-third say they dislike online ads, and the remainder say they feel neutral about online ads.
However, 44% of consumers age 60 and older say they dislike online ads, compared with just 28% of consumers age 18-29 who say so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media