The report was based on data from an online survey of 269 consumers.
Some 20% of consumer say they like online ads, one-third say they dislike online ads, and the remainder say they feel neutral about online ads.
However, 44% of consumers age 60 and older say they dislike online ads, compared with just 28% of consumers age 18-29 who say so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?