The report was based on data from an online survey of 269 consumers.
Some 20% of consumer say they like online ads, one-third say they dislike online ads, and the remainder say they feel neutral about online ads.
However, 44% of consumers age 60 and older say they dislike online ads, compared with just 28% of consumers age 18-29 who say so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising