Some 36% of respondents say measurement/reporting is a key consideration when evaluating which platforms to run pre-roll campaigns on; 35% say pricing is a key consideration.
Other important considerations include engagement (34% cite as a priority), viewability (33%), and audience delivery (30%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels