Emails received on Fridays have the highest average engagement rates (opens, clicks, etc.), and emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
The report was based on 1Q17 data from 7 billion emails sent by brands in 10 verticals: B2B, consumer services, CPG, entertainment, financial services, hospitality/travel, insurance, publishing, retail/wholesale, and technology.
Marketing/brand emails received on Fridays have the highest average open rate (18.2%), unique click rate (2%), total click rate (2.9%), and click-to-open rate (10.8%).
Emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate (3.6%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right