Emails received on Fridays have the highest average engagement rates (opens, clicks, etc.), and emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
The report was based on 1Q17 data from 7 billion emails sent by brands in 10 verticals: B2B, consumer services, CPG, entertainment, financial services, hospitality/travel, insurance, publishing, retail/wholesale, and technology.
Marketing/brand emails received on Fridays have the highest average open rate (18.2%), unique click rate (2%), total click rate (2.9%), and click-to-open rate (10.8%).
Emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate (3.6%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]