Emails received on Fridays have the highest average engagement rates (opens, clicks, etc.), and emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
The report was based on 1Q17 data from 7 billion emails sent by brands in 10 verticals: B2B, consumer services, CPG, entertainment, financial services, hospitality/travel, insurance, publishing, retail/wholesale, and technology.
Marketing/brand emails received on Fridays have the highest average open rate (18.2%), unique click rate (2%), total click rate (2.9%), and click-to-open rate (10.8%).
Emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate (3.6%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate