Emails received on Fridays have the highest average engagement rates (opens, clicks, etc.), and emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
The report was based on 1Q17 data from 7 billion emails sent by brands in 10 verticals: B2B, consumer services, CPG, entertainment, financial services, hospitality/travel, insurance, publishing, retail/wholesale, and technology.
Marketing/brand emails received on Fridays have the highest average open rate (18.2%), unique click rate (2%), total click rate (2.9%), and click-to-open rate (10.8%).
Emails received on Saturdays have the highest average conversion rate (3.6%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes