The report was based on data from an April 2017 survey of 400 brand marketers who make decisions about programmatic advertising spend for their companies.
Some 43% of respondents say they would blacklist publishers of fake news content, and 31% say they would reduce spend with programmatic partners if their inventory includes fake-news sites.
Just 16% say they would deal with the issue on a case-by-case basis, and 11% say they would take no action.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]