The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2016 of 1,055 bloggers from around the world who create content in a wide range of verticals.
Most respondents (64%) say they write blog posts during business hours.
Some 35% write blog posts at night; 35%, on the weekends; 29%, in the early morning; and 29%, after business hours:
Some 79% of respondents say they blog from home and/or in a home office; 41% blog in an office outside their home; 21%, in coffee shops; 6%, from co-working spaces; and 16%, from other locations:
Some 36% of respondents say none of the posts they create are guest posts; 6% say more than three-quarters of the posts they create are guest posts:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2016 of 1,055 bloggers from around the world who create content in a wide range of verticals.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]