The report was based on data from a survey of more than 2,000 consumers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Some 23% of respondents say false, misleading, or phony advertising is one of the things that bothers them most about brand marketing; stupid television/video commercials and false promises are tied for second (11% cite for each), followed by poorly trained store personnel (10%) and bad product design (8%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising