The report was based on data from a survey of more than 2,000 consumers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Some 23% of respondents say false, misleading, or phony advertising is one of the things that bothers them most about brand marketing; stupid television/video commercials and false promises are tied for second (11% cite for each), followed by poorly trained store personnel (10%) and bad product design (8%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]