The report was based on data from a survey of more than 2,000 consumers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Some 23% of respondents say false, misleading, or phony advertising is one of the things that bothers them most about brand marketing; stupid television/video commercials and false promises are tied for second (11% cite for each), followed by poorly trained store personnel (10%) and bad product design (8%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Advertising: Thinking vs. Feeling [Infographic]