The report was based on data from a survey of 243 marketers (57% work for B2B-focused firms, 27% for B2C-focused firms, and 16% for hybrid firms).
Some 63% say search engine marketing is an effective channel for distributing content, and 50% say social media advertising is an effective channel.
Online banner ads are ranked third (37% cite them), followed by native ads (33%) and promoted social posts/tweets (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]