The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2017 of 200 marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees and 200 advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Some 64% of respondents plan to only fill vacated positions through the end of the year, and 21% plan to freeze hiring; 9% plan to add staff, and 4% plan to reduce staff:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]