The report was based on Nielsen data collected in 4Q16 from adults age 18 and older in the United States.
Traditional AM/FM radio reaches 93% of American adults each week, the analysis found. That compares with an 89% reach for television, 83% for smartphones, 50% for personal computers, 44% for TV-connected devices, and 37% for tablets.
Radio has the most reach (95%) with adults age 35-49.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media