The report was based on Nielsen data collected in 4Q16 from adults age 18 and older in the United States.
Traditional AM/FM radio reaches 93% of American adults each week, the analysis found. That compares with an 89% reach for television, 83% for smartphones, 50% for personal computers, 44% for TV-connected devices, and 37% for tablets.
Radio has the most reach (95%) with adults age 35-49.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide