The report was based on Nielsen data collected in 4Q16 from adults age 18 and older in the United States.
Traditional AM/FM radio reaches 93% of American adults each week, the analysis found. That compares with an 89% reach for television, 83% for smartphones, 50% for personal computers, 44% for TV-connected devices, and 37% for tablets.
Radio has the most reach (95%) with adults age 35-49.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads