The report was based on data from 20 of the largest podcast networks. The group comprises a significant share of the podcast market but does not account for all podcast advertising revenue.
Revenue from podcast advertising for the companies examined increased from $69 million in 2015 to $119 million in 2016.
IAB projects that total podcast advertising revenue will increase 85% this year, rising to $220 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Advertising: Thinking vs. Feeling [Infographic]