The report was based on data from 20 of the largest podcast networks. The group comprises a significant share of the podcast market but does not account for all podcast advertising revenue.
Revenue from podcast advertising for the companies examined increased from $69 million in 2015 to $119 million in 2016.
IAB projects that total podcast advertising revenue will increase 85% this year, rising to $220 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]