Increased exposure to campaigns (i.e., when a consumer is served the same campaign multiple times) leads to greater brand awareness and intent to purchase, the analysis found.
Brands tend to see the biggest lift when online ad campaigns are delivered between five and nine times.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide