Increased exposure to campaigns (i.e., when a consumer is served the same campaign multiple times) leads to greater brand awareness and intent to purchase, the analysis found.
Brands tend to see the biggest lift when online ad campaigns are delivered between five and nine times.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising