The research was based on a Kantar analysis of US advertising in all major formats (television, print, radio, out-of-home, digital, and other). The full report includes 1Q17 data for 16 additional countries.
Berkshire Hathaway was No. 2 in advertising spend in the United States in 1Q17.
General Motors was next, followed by Comcast, AT&T, Pfizer, Expedia, Ford, Verizon, and L'Oreal.
The 10 largest advertisers accounted for 11.7% of ad spend in the United States during 1Q17.
Retail brands accounted for the largest share of US ad spend in 1Q17 (13%). Automotive brands were second (10.4%), followed by financial brands (10.3%).
About the research: The report was based on a Kantar analysis of US advertising all major formats (television, print, radio, out-of-home, digital, and other).
Continue reading "The 10 Biggest Advertisers in the United States" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The 10 Brands People Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2022
- Be Positioned or Get Positioned: Do's and Don'ts for Transforming the Perception of Your Brand
- How a Unified Brand Multiplies ROI [Infographic]
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World: Eric Yaverbaum on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Pillars of B2B Brand Reputation Management
- The Most Commonly Tattooed Brands [Infographic]