The report was based on data from a survey of 255 marketers (46% work for B2B firms, 31% for B2C firms, and 23% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Some 46% of respondents say research reports generate leads with a high conversion rate; 44% say videos/motion graphics generate leads with a high conversion rate.
Social media content ranks third (42% say it generate leads with a high conversion conversion rate), followed by webinars/webcasts (40%).
Respondents say content-download pages are the most effective form type for garnering high-quality leads (57% say they generate leads with a high conversion rate); webinar registrations rank second (42%).
Some 85% of marketers say their lead-to-conversion rate is increasing (either significantly or marginally); just 15% say their lead-to-conversion rate is decreasing.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 255 marketers (46% work for B2B firms, 31% for B2C firms, and 23% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Moving From Content Marketing to Content Strategy: Four Actions to Take
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)