The report was based on data from a survey of 255 marketers (46% work for B2B firms, 31% for B2C firms, and 23% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Some 46% of respondents say research reports generate leads with a high conversion rate; 44% say videos/motion graphics generate leads with a high conversion rate.
Social media content ranks third (42% say it generate leads with a high conversion conversion rate), followed by webinars/webcasts (40%).
Respondents say content-download pages are the most effective form type for garnering high-quality leads (57% say they generate leads with a high conversion rate); webinar registrations rank second (42%).
Some 85% of marketers say their lead-to-conversion rate is increasing (either significantly or marginally); just 15% say their lead-to-conversion rate is decreasing.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 255 marketers (46% work for B2B firms, 31% for B2C firms, and 23% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Continue reading "The Content Types That Generate the Highest-Quality Leads" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?