The report was based on data from a survey of 255 marketers (46% work for B2B firms, 31% for B2C firms, and 23% for hybrid B2B-B2C firms).
Some 46% of respondents say research reports generate leads with a high conversion rate; 44% say videos/motion graphics generate leads with a high conversion rate.
Social media content ranks third (42% say it generate leads with a high conversion conversion rate), followed by webinars/webcasts (40%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget