The report was based on 2017 data from more than two million LinkedIn members in the United States.
Orthopedic surgeons have a median total compensation (salary plus bonus/commission) of $450,000.
Cardiologist is the job title with the next-highest median compensation total ($382,000); radiologist ranks third, followed by anesthesiologist and plastic surgeon.
The top-paying entry/midlevel jobs (only one or two years' experience necessary) are investment banking analyst ($105,000 median compensation) and associate brand manager (also $105,000).
Computer science is the highest paying field of study in the United States, with graduates earning a median compensation of $92,300.
About the research: The report was based on 2017 data from more than two million LinkedIn members in the United States.
Continue reading "LinkedIn Data: The 10 Highest-Paying Jobs and Fields of Study" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Tips for Building Career Resilience [Infographic]
- How to Stay Relevant at Your Marketing Organization During a Recession: Christina Del Villar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]