The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Finance/insurance is the third-most distrusted industry by US consumers.
It's followed by government/public administration as the fourth most distrusted industry/sector.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?