The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Finance/insurance is the third-most distrusted industry by US consumers.
It's followed by government/public administration as the fourth most distrusted industry/sector.
The most trusted organizations are in the scientific, technology, military and education industries.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?