The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Finance/insurance is the third-most distrusted industry by US consumers.
It's followed by government/public administration as the fourth most distrusted industry/sector.
The most trusted organizations are in the scientific, technology, military and education industries.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Continue reading "The 10 Industries Most Distrusted by US Consumers" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The Role of Music in Your Brand: Sam Parvin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Power and Value of Brand: Maggie Gross on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2021
- Are Businesses Creating and Using Brand Guidelines?
- Why B2B Branding Is More Important Than Ever