The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Finance/insurance is the third-most distrusted industry by US consumers.
It's followed by government/public administration as the fourth most distrusted industry/sector.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]
- Four Google Alerts Alternatives That You Will Actually Want to Use