The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Finance/insurance is the third-most distrusted industry by US consumers.
It's followed by government/public administration as the fourth most distrusted industry/sector.
The most trusted organizations are in the scientific, technology, military and education industries.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 consumers in the United States.
Continue reading "The 10 Industries Most Distrusted by US Consumers" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Rebranding: Five Steps to Building a Story of Evolution and Growth
- Why Marketers Should Build Consumer Trust Through Product Data
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]