The report was based on data from a survey of 200 sales leaders who sell B2B products or services. Some 25% of respondents work for companies with annual revenues of $1B or more.
B2B sales leaders say improving messaging is the most important thing Marketing can do to help win more deals.
Providing more qualified leads ranks second, and creating better marketing materials ranks third.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy