The report was based on data from a survey of 200 sales leaders who sell B2B products or services. Some 25% of respondents work for companies with annual revenues of $1B or more.
B2B sales leaders say improving messaging is the most important thing Marketing can do to help win more deals.
Providing more qualified leads ranks second, and creating better marketing materials ranks third.
B2B sales leaders say the most useful tools/assets/activities that Marketing delivers are industry events, value propositions, and case studies.
Respondents say the biggest issues preventing better alignment between Sales and Marketing are a lack of regular communication and differences in the way success is measured.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 200 sales leaders who sell B2B products or services. Some 25% of respondents work for companies with annual revenues of $1B or more.
Continue reading "What B2B Sales Teams Need From Marketing to Win Deals" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]