B2B sales leaders say they could win more deals if their marketing teams delivered better messaging and more qualified leads, according to recent research from Televerde.
The report was based on data from a survey of 200 sales leaders who sell B2B products or services. Some 25% of respondents work for companies with annual revenues of $1B or more.
B2B sales leaders say improving messaging is the most important thing Marketing can do to help win more deals.
Providing more qualified leads ranks second, and creating better marketing materials ranks third.
B2B sales leaders say the most useful tools/assets/activities that Marketing delivers are industry events, value propositions, and case studies.
Respondents say the biggest issues preventing better alignment between Sales and Marketing are a lack of regular communication and differences in the way success is measured.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 200 sales leaders who sell B2B products or services. Some 25% of respondents work for companies with annual revenues of $1B or more.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity